Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy in Chantilly & Woodbridge, VA
Bone marrow stem cell therapy has revolutionized many medical disciplines, including cardiology, neurology, immunology, and rheumatology. Bone marrow stem cell therapy has also become a popular choice of treatment among podiatrists.
What Is Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy?
Bone marrow stem cell therapy is a type of regenerative medicine, designed to help repair and restore damaged structures including tendons, ligaments, and bones.
How Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy Works
Bone marrow stem cells are versatile cells that can transform into specific types of cells needed to regenerate damaged areas of your body. Stem cells can become blood cells, nerve cells, and other necessary types of cells. The bone marrow stem cells are injected into the body to repair a damaged or compromised area.
Why You Should Consider Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy
Bone marrow stem cell therapy offers many important benefits like these:
- Treatment is minimally invasive – there are no incisions or sutures
- Treatment is budget-friendly – therapy is performed on an outpatient basis, with no hospital stay
- Treatment is convenient – there is no downtime, so you can get back to enjoying your day
How Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy Can Help With Foot and Ankle
Bone marrow stem cell therapy can help with many medical conditions, including podiatric treatment. Your podiatrist may recommend bone marrow stem cell therapy to treat:
- Joint degeneration and damage due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or other degenerative joint diseases
- Bone, tendon, or ligament damage due to an accident, trauma, or sports injury
- Nerve impairment or damage due to diabetic neuropathy or other condition
To discover more about the magic of stem cell therapy and how it can help you, call the podiatrists at Potomac Podiatry Group.
To discover more about the magic of stem cell therapy and how it can help you, call the podiatrists at Potomac Podiatry Group. You can reach them in their Woodbridge office at (703) 583-5959, the Chantilly office, call (703) 490-5599, our Sterling office at (703)444-9555, or our Crofton, Maryland office at (410) 721-4505.